Jennifer is available to speak about healthy sexuality for adults, children and special populations.
Recent TV, radio, academic settings and parent groups include:
- Sexuality Across the Lifespan: Supporting the Sexuality in the Clients that Therapists Serve
- Sexuality and Illness: How Oncology Nurses can Support the Sexuality of their Patients
- Co-created cutting-edge and innovative program: Girls on Fire: A Forum on Healthy Sexuality for 14-18 yrs old females
- Issues that Matter Cable Access show
- Waynflete Lower School teacher consultation and parent coffee
- Maine Calling
- For the Love of Learning Show
- Interviews for mom.me, Ramona Magazine for Girls, Maine NASW and Falmouth Forecaster magazine
- Fearless Parent Radio
- University of New England Sex Week for medical students
- Bates guest lecturer for Women, Culture, & Health class
A testimonial from a local provider regarding ways that Jennifer can support the local community:
As a local provider who works with parents, teens and children, I have found Jennifer’s endless resources and knowledge to be invaluable to my practice. As a parent of a young person in this community, I have been amazed at the contribution to our schools, other families, physicians and other providers in the area. Having these conversations and taking the stigma out of what have been such taboo topics is so important, and is changing how we talk to the next generation, and ultimately, how they see themselves in the world and in the future.
-Jessica Whitten, MS, LCPC 1/23/2018